Individual & Family
Individual therapy is designed to help an individual identify their problems and create a plan to resolve them. This process helps people overcome their struggles and create a more productive way to handle challenging situation. Some of the areas that are specific to my practice include:
- Coping with anxiety, stress and depression
- Identifying and coping with compulsive behaviors
- Building and strengthening self-esteem
- Learning effective communication and developing healthy boundaries
- Developing your ability to express healthy emotions
Family Therapy is designed to help families or individuals within a family learn more effective ways to interact with each other and resolve conflict. Parents and children learn problem solving and communication skills to help identify the problematic situations. In the process the family discovers their family patterns and learns how to improve their relationships.